The ability to upgrade an account is not available in the hyper cloud Developer Preview version.
User and team accounts can be upgraded to and .
A user account represents a hyper cloud dashboard user. Your personal user account comes with 3 free hyper . You may upgrade to one of the paid subscription levels if you desire additional hyper applications or expanded application service limits.
Upgrading to a Paid Subscription
You can upgrade your personal user account to a paid subscription by performing these steps:
- Select your user account from the user menu in the upper righthand corner of the page.
- Select from the user dropdown menu.
- Click the button on the page.
User Account Settings page
- Complete the form by selecting a paid subscription level followed by clicking the button.
- You will be directed to the payment page. Provide a billing email address and payment details followed by clicking the button.
payment details for a paid hyper subscription
Once you are subscribed to a paid subscription plan for your account, you can upgrade to a higher subscription plan level by following these steps:
- Select the user or team account from the user menu.
- Click the button on the settings page to open the account page page. Click the button to open the billing page:
- On the billing page, select the button. You will be directed to the page where you can see your current plan and optionally select a different plan/subscription level:
Change subscription plans