This section guides you through submitting a bug report. Following these guidelines helps maintainers and the community understand your report ✏️ reproduce the behavior 💻 and find /related reports 🔎
Create an issue using the issue template for guidance. Use the guidance below to help explain the problem and include additional details to help maintainers reproduce the problem:
- Use a clear and descriptive title for the issue to identify the problem.
- Describe the exact steps which reproduce the problem in as many details as possible.
- Don't just say what you did, but explain how you did it.
- Provide specific examples to demonstrate the steps. Include links to files or GitHub projects, or copy/pasteable snippets, which you use in those examples. If you're providing snippets in the issue, use Markdown code blocks.
- Describe the behavior you observed after following the steps and point out what exactly is the problem with that behavior.
- Explain which behavior you expected to see instead and why.
- If you're reporting that hyper crashed, include a crash report with a stack trace from the operating system. On macOS, the crash report will be available in the Console.app under "Diagnostic and usage information" > "User diagnostic reports". Include the crash report in the issue in a code block, a file attachment, or put it in a gist and provide a link to that gist.
- If the problem is related to performance or memory**, include a CPU profile capture with your report.
- If the problem wasn't triggered by a specific action, describe what you were doing before the problem happened and share more information using the guidelines below.
- Did the problem start happening recently (e.g. after updating to a new version) or was this always a problem?
- If the problem started happening recently, can you reproduce the problem in an older version?
- What's the most recent version in which the problem doesn't happen? You can download older versions of Hyper from the releases page.
- Can you reliably reproduce the issue? If not, provide details about how often the problem happens and under which conditions it normally happens.
- Include details about your configuration and environment
- Which version of hyper63 are you using?
- What's the name and version of the OS you're using**?